Sunday, August 29, 2010

What happened???

Wow! I honestly don't know where the last 2 months have gone..... And here I am, only a smidgen closer to my weight loss goals and a mile away from my fitness goals.

Right from the beginning, I have managed to make excuses. I have to recognise I am stronger than my self-defeating excuses and that I can do so much more.

I honestly feel like I am going to pull through with Round 3. Round 2 has set me up with a new mindset. I have seen other people push themselves above and beyond (MrsHethro....) and achieve incredible results. I want to be there beside them. I want to be an achiever too and I am sick and tired of being the 100 kilo person.

My goal for Round 3 is to bust through the 100s and even the 90s and get well in to the 80s!!! I'm going to set one of those BHAG (BIG HAIRY AUDACIOUS GOALS) that Mish keeps talking about. Time to hit a new high (or new low, as I prefer to think about it...).

I understand what it is going to take this time. So I am going to push through and DO IT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! The only thing between you and your goal is you!

    Looking forward to reading about how you have become a 'biggest loser' in this round! It's your turn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenifer. We will both do it for sure!

    ReplyDelete